13 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepal)
13 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepal)
*Free Delivery Available
* 7 Days Return Policy After Delivery
*5 to 6 working days Delivery All India
*Need Help Whatsaap Us at 8650573023
A 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is a type of bead that is traditionally used in Hinduism for spiritual purposes. The term "mukhi" translates to "face" in English, so a 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead that has 13 natural lines or "faces" running from top to bottom.
Rudraksha beads are traditionally used as prayer beads in Hinduism, but they are also used in other religions such as Buddhism and Jainism. The beads are believed to hold mystical and healing properties. Each bead type, characterized by the number of faces, is associated with a different deity and is believed to confer specific benefits.
The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Kamadeva (also known as Lord Indra), the god of love and desire. It is believed that the wearer of this bead is blessed with attraction, charisma, and hypnotic virtues. In terms of benefits, it is said to grant the wearer success in business and relationships, and it's often recommended for people involved in leadership roles, marketing, sales, and public relations.
It's important to note that the spiritual and healing properties associated with Rudraksha beads, including the 13 Mukhi Rudraksha, are based on traditional beliefs and are not scientifically validated. However, many people still find personal and spiritual value in wearing these beads.
As with any spiritual or religious artifact, if you choose to wear or use a Rudraksha bead, it's recommended that you respect the traditions associated with it, even if you don't follow the religious beliefs from which they originate.
Advantages of 13 mukhi rudraksha
The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered highly auspicious in Hindu traditions and is associated with Lord Kamadeva, the god of love and desire. As per traditional beliefs and ancient texts, wearing this bead is thought to bring numerous advantages, both tangible and spiritual, although it's important to note that these benefits aren't scientifically proven. Here are the benefits associated with it:
- Attractiveness and Charisma: It is believed to confer charm, charisma, and magnetic qualities to the wearer, making them attractive and influential in social settings.
- Success in Business and Relationships: This Rudraksha is said to bless the wearer with success in all aspects of life, including business, career, and personal relationships.
- Emotional Healing: It is said to heal emotional traumas, helping the wearer to lead a balanced and happy life.
- Enhanced Communication Skills: Wearing this bead is believed to improve the wearer's communication skills, making them a better speaker.
- Benefits for Meditators: For those who meditate or practice spiritual rituals, the 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to enhance their spiritual progress and make their practices more effective.
- Aiding in Leadership Roles: It's often recommended for people in leadership roles, as it's believed to provide them with the necessary charisma and influence to lead effectively.
- Enhanced Perception: It is also associated with the 'ajna' or the third-eye chakra, known for intuition, perception, and knowledge. Thus, it's believed to enhance one's intuition and decision-making abilities.
- Fulfillment of Desires: The bead is linked to Lord Kamadeva, the god of desire. Hence, it is said to help fulfill desires and bring enjoyment and happiness.
Remember, the wearing of Rudraksha should be done with respect and understanding of its cultural and spiritual significance. It's also recommended to consult with a knowledgeable spiritual guide or guru before starting to wear a Rudraksha bead.
13 mukhi rudraksha and planetary dosha
Rudraksha beads, according to Hindu astrology and traditional beliefs, have the power to mitigate the negative effects of planetary doshas or malefic planetary influences. However, it's crucial to note that these beliefs are not scientifically proven.
The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be associated with Venus (Shukra) and Mars (Mangal). Here's how it's said to influence these planets:
- Venus (Shukra): Venus is the planet of love, beauty, art, and aesthetics. It also rules over relationships and comforts. If Venus is weak or in a malefic position in a person's birth chart, it could create problems in these aspects of life. Wearing a 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to mitigate the negative effects of Venus and enhance its positive influences.
- Mars (Mangal): Mars represents energy, courage, bravery, and administrative ability. It's associated with aggression, which can turn destructive if unchecked. The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to calm the aggressive effects of Mars, leading to courage and bravery without the destructive tendencies.
The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is traditionally used to appease these planets and help rectify any related doshas. However, this bead should not be used as a replacement for professional astrological advice or Vedic remedies. If you believe you may have a planetary dosha, it's recommended to consult with a professional astrologer.
Method of wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
Before wearing a 13 Mukhi Rudraksha, or any Rudraksha for that matter, it is advisable to follow certain traditional rituals as a sign of respect. However, these practices may vary depending on regional customs and personal beliefs. Here's a general process you could follow:
- Cleansing the Rudraksha: Before wearing the bead, it's advisable to cleanse it. This can be done by soaking it in a mixture of water and Gangajal (holy Ganges water) overnight. Then, in the morning, you can wash the bead with pure water.
- Ritual Worship: Before wearing it, it's customary to offer prayers to the Rudraksha bead. You can place it on a clean cloth or plate, light a lamp or a candle, and offer incense. Then, you can chant the Rudraksha Mantra "Om Hreem Namah" 108 times.
- Wearing the Rudraksha: After chanting the mantra, you can wear the Rudraksha. It's typically worn as a pendant on a thread or in a silver or gold chain. The bead should be close to your skin, so it touches your body.
- Daily Practice: While wearing the Rudraksha, it's suggested to chant the mantra "Om Hreem Namah" daily, if possible.
- Maintenance: To maintain the bead's sanctity, it should be removed before going to bed or before engaging in activities like sex, attending funerals, or visiting a childbirth place. It is also recommended to remove it before bathing to avoid contact with soaps and shampoos which may degrade the Rudraksha over time. When not in use, it can be placed in a clean and safe place, ideally with a picture or idol of Lord Shiva.