Ganesh Mukhi Rudraksha(Nepal)
Ganesh Mukhi Rudraksha(Nepal)
*Free Delivery Available
* 7 Days Return Policy After Delivery
*5 to 6 working days Delivery All India
*Need Help Whatsaap Us at 8650573023
Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha is a unique type of Rudraksha bead that resembles the face (mukh) of Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed god of Hinduism. This Rudraksha is distinguished by the presence of a trunk-like protrusion, similar to that of Lord Ganesha. The number of faces or "mukhis" it has can vary.
The Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha is highly revered in Hinduism due to its association with Lord Ganesha, who is considered the remover of obstacles and the god of beginnings, wisdom, and intelligence.
As per traditional beliefs, wearing this Rudraksha is said to bring various benefits:
- Removal of Obstacles: As Lord Ganesha is revered as the remover of obstacles, the wearer of the Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to experience smooth progress in all endeavors without facing hindrances.
- Wisdom and Knowledge: It's believed that the bead helps to enhance the wearer's wisdom and learning abilities, as these are qualities associated with Lord Ganesha.
- Good Luck and Prosperity: Wearing this Rudraksha is thought to bring good luck, prosperity, and success in all aspects of life.
- Spiritual Growth: Like other Rudraksha beads, the Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha is also believed to help in spiritual growth and meditative practices.
Method of wearing Ganesh Mukhi Rudraksha
The Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha is considered a special type of Rudraksha bead and is usually worn after performing certain rituals. These rituals are intended to respect the sanctity of the bead. Here's a general process you can follow:
- Cleansing the Rudraksha: Begin by cleansing the Rudraksha bead. This can be done by soaking it in a mixture of water and Gangajal (holy Ganges water) overnight. The next morning, wash the Rudraksha with pure water.
- Ritual Worship: Before wearing it, you should offer prayers to the Rudraksha. You can place it on a clean cloth or plate, light an oil lamp or a candle, and offer incense. You may also want to offer some fresh fruits or sweets, which are usually associated with worshiping Lord Ganesha.
- Mantra Chanting: While worshiping, chant the Ganesha Mukhi Rudraksha mantra, which is "Om Gan Ganapataye Namah" or the general Rudraksha mantra "Om Namah Shivaya," 108 times.
- Wearing the Rudraksha: After chanting the mantra, you can wear the Rudraksha. It's typically strung on a red or black thread and worn as a pendant. The bead should be close enough to your skin to touch your body.
- Daily Practice: Once you start wearing the bead, it's suggested to chant the mantra daily, if possible.
- Maintenance: Maintain the sanctity of the Rudraksha by removing it before going to bed or before certain activities like attending funerals or visiting a childbirth place. Also, remove it during bathing to avoid contact with soaps and shampoos. When not in use, keep the Rudraksha in a clean and safe place, preferably with a picture or idol of Lord Shiva or Lord Ganesha.