Gauri Shankar Rudraksha (Nepal)
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha (Nepal)
*Free Delivery Available
* 7 Days Return Policy After Delivery
*5 to 6 working days Delivery All India
*Need Help Whatsaap Us at 8650573023
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a special type of Rudraksha bead which is naturally formed by the fusion of two Rudraksha seeds. This fusion results in a single bead with two naturally joined sections, each section having its own set of "faces" or "mukhis."
The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha holds special significance in Hinduism because it represents the divine unison of Lord Shiva (Shankar) and Goddess Parvati (Gauri). Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are seen as the epitome of love, marital bliss, and companionship in Hindu mythology.
Because of its association with Shiva and Parvati, the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is believed to bestow several benefits to the wearer:
- Marital Bliss and Love: This Rudraksha is considered highly beneficial for promoting happiness in marital life and improving relations between couples. It's also believed to enhance love, respect, and understanding in relationships.
- Family Harmony: It is said to bring peace and harmony within families and help resolve disputes or misunderstandings.
- Spiritual Growth: Like all Rudraksha beads, the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is also believed to help in spiritual growth and meditative practices.
- Health Benefits: Some also believe that this Rudraksha can provide health benefits and promote overall wellbeing.
Gauri Shankar rudraksha and planetary dosha
In Hindu astrology, the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is considered particularly powerful for pacifying the negative effects of various planets. The combined power of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, symbolized by this Rudraksha, is believed to have the capability to alleviate many kinds of planetary doshas or negative influences.
While the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is not specifically linked to a particular planet like some other mukhi Rudraksha, its overall benefits are believed to help mitigate the negative impacts of multiple planets.
It is often recommended for those facing challenges in personal relationships, especially marital relationships, which could be the result of unfavorable planetary positions. For instance, issues due to the presence of Mars (Mangal) in certain houses of a person's birth chart, a condition often referred to as Mangal Dosha or Manglik Dosha, which can cause disturbances in marital life, are believed to be resolved by wearing this bead.
Method of wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
The method of wearing a Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is similar to that of other Rudraksha beads. The bead should be handled with respect and reverence due to its spiritual significance. Here's a general procedure you can follow:
- Cleansing the Rudraksha: Begin by cleaning the Rudraksha bead. This can be done by soaking it in a mixture of water and Gangajal (holy water from the Ganges river) overnight. The next morning, rinse it with pure water.
- Ritual Worship: Before wearing it, you should offer prayers to the Rudraksha. You can place it on a clean cloth or plate, light an oil lamp or a candle, and offer incense. You may also want to offer some fresh fruits or sweets.
- Mantra Chanting: While worshiping, chant the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha mantra, which is "Om Gauri Shankaraya Namah" or the general Rudraksha mantra "Om Namah Shivaya," 108 times.
- Wearing the Rudraksha: After chanting the mantra, you can wear the Rudraksha. It's typically strung on a red or black thread and worn as a pendant. The bead should be close enough to your skin to touch your body.
- Daily Practice: Once you start wearing the bead, it's suggested to chant the mantra daily, if possible.
- Maintenance: Maintain the sanctity of the Rudraksha by removing it before going to bed or before certain activities like attending funerals or visiting a childbirth place. Also, remove it during bathing to avoid contact with soaps and shampoos. When not in use, keep the Rudraksha in a clean and safe place, preferably with a picture or idol of Lord Shiva or Goddess Parvati.